1. SAP S/4 Training
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Certifications Set You Apart
SAP® is the leading global provider of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software. Companies — large, small, and midsized — rely on SAP software solutions to better manage their business intelligence, operations planning, and purchasing and materials.
To best use their SAP solutions, companies in a variety of industries want people with ERP certifications using SAP software. If you work in business operations, information systems, project management, or supply chain management, obtaining an ERP Certificate with SAP is a great way to extend your knowledge, stand out in a competitive job market, and make yourself a more valuable resource to the more than 183,000 employers who use SAP software solutions.
Why an ERP Certificate with SAP Online at DATAQSOFT State
As a student in Dataqsoft's online ERP Certificate with SAP program, you can gain specialized experience with modules in SAP ERP. More important, by using SAP as a business tool, you can gain a better understanding of how decisions in purchasing and materials management, operations planning and control, information systems and ERP and business processes, play a role in the success of an organization as a whole.
Who Should Apply?
This certificate program is a good choice for you if you are completing a degree in, employed in, or planning to work in the following fields:
- business management
- operations analysis
- project management
- computer software
- information systems
- supply chain management
Career Opportunities for Graduates
Companies in a variety of industries all over the globe use SAP software solutions. As a graduate of the ERP Certificate with SAP program you can prepare for positions such as
- SAP data analyst
- SAP support analyst
- database administrator
- computer systems analyst
- budget analyst
- program manager
2. S/4 HANA Simple Logistics training and Path to certifications
About SAP S/4HANA Logistics Training Course
Dataqsoft offers a complete training in SAP S/4HANA Simple Logistics that helps you learn the SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management tool for sales and distribution, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Plant maintenance, Sourcing & Procurement, Customer service, EWM and Warehouse Management in the domain of Logistics. Along with that, you will also master the SAP modules as part of SAP S/4HANA training that constitutes the complete business suite to get faster, simpler, and efficient logistics process and supply chain management through real-world hands-on projects.What will you learn in this SAP S/4HANA Logistics certification training course?
- SAP Architecture
- SAP Navigation GUI
- Migration to SAP S/4 HANA
- BP and CVI on SAP S/4 HANA
- Introduction to SAP Logistics
- SAP MM and its sub modules
- SAP SD and its sub modules
- SAP Plant Maintenance
- SAP PP
- Scheduling and Pricing Procedure
- Procurement Cycle
- MRP Planning on SAP S/4 HANA
- Manufacturing and Process Order
- ATP with Product Allocation
- Real time S/4 HANA SCM, Logistics project implementations and guide to placement in S/4 HANA
SAP S4 HANA Simple Finance Training
In this SAP S4 Simple Finance 1909 and SAP FICO training course, you will learn various aspects of financial planning, accounting management, and enterprise risk. As part of this training, you will also learn SAP Fiori to work with real-time analytics, prediction, and simulation for all financial and operational data through hands-on projects. Master SAP FICO from this SAP FICO course.
- Instructor Led Training: 45 Hrs
- Self-paced Videos: 30 Hrs
- Lab & Project Work: 40 Hrs
- Access Duration: Lifetime
- 24 x 7 Support
- Flexible Schedule
- Certification and Job Assistance
About SAP S4 HANA Simple Finance Training Course
Dataqsoft is offering the SAP FICO course that is in line with SAP FICO certification. As part of the SAP FICO training, you will learn the architecture of SAP S/4HANA Finance, configuring and using various functionalities in S/4HANA, designing the SAP Fiori applications, SAP Finance central deployment in S/4HANA Finance, and more through real-world hands-on projects.What is SAP FICO training?
Online SAP training is an exact replica of the physical classroom, and as a learner, you can attend the sessions from the comfort of your home. Further, you can discuss your queries with like-minded learners. At Dataqsoft, we upload each of the live sessions to the LMS within 3 hours. Thus, you can go through it to revise your learnings.This online training led by SAP FICO instructors can help you start your career effectively.
S/4 HANA Finance Course Content
- HANA Architecture and Deployment
- S4 HANA architecture, deployment strategy, need of Universal Journal, and SAP Fiori.
- Organization Structure (Self-learning)
- Master Records (Self-learning)
- General Ledger Accounting
- Accounts Payable (P2P)
- Accounts Receivables (O2C)
- New Asset Accounting
- CO (Controlling)
- CO-PA (Profitability Analysis)
- Product Cost Planning
- Journey to SAP S/4HANA with the Activate Methodology
- Preparation for Migration to SAP S/4HANA
- Customizing Financials in SAP S/4HANA
3. Data Science Course Online Training and Certification
Dataqsoft Data Science course certification training lets you master data analysis, R statistical computing, connecting R with Hadoop framework, Machine Learning algorithms, time-series analysis, K-Means Clustering, Naïve Bayes, business analytics and more. In this Data science online course and certification, you will gain hands-on experience in Data Science by engaging in several real-life projects in domains of banking, finance, entertainment, e-commerce, etc. So, get the best online Data Science courses training from top data scientists.
- Instructor Led Training : 42 Hrs
- Self-paced Videos : 28 Hrs
- Exercises & Project Work : 56 Hrs
- Certification and Job Assistance
- Flexible Schedule
- Lifetime free upgrade
- 24 x 7 Lifetime Support & Access
About Data Science Online Course:
This is a comprehensive Data Science online course, providing you with detailed learning in the fields of Data Science, including Statistical Methods, Data Acquisition, Data Analytics, analysis, Machine Learning, project life cycle, and more. Enrolling in this course will help you gain hands-on experience in deploying Recommender using R. Further, you will learn Data Analysis, evaluation, Data Transformation, etc.
What will you learn in this online Data Science course training?
- Introduction to Data Science and its importance
- Data Science life cycle, Data acquisition
- Experimentation, evaluation and project deployment tools
- Various Machine Learning algorithms
- Predictive analytics and segmentation using clustering
- Fundamentals of Big Data Hadoop integration with R
- Roles and responsibilities of a Data Scientist
- Using real-world data sets to deploy recommender systems
- Working on data mining, data structures, and data manipulation.
Who should take up this Data Science online course?
- Information Architects, Statisticians
- Developers looking to master Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics
- Big Data, Business Analyst and Business Intelligence
- Aspirants looking to work as Machine Learning Experts, Data Scientist, etc.
What are the prerequisites for learning Data Science?
There are no prerequisites for taking this training course. If you like mathematics, you can accelerate your Data Science learning through the Data Science course. Furthermore, you will also get a free MS Excel self-study course.
Why should you take up the Data Scientist course?
- Data Scientists are the best job in the 21st century – Harvard Business Review
- The number of jobs for all data professionals in the United States will increase to 2.7 million per year – IBM
- Global Big Data market achieves $122 billion in sales in six years – Frost & Sullivan
The demand for Data Scientists far exceeds its supply. This is a serious problem in a data-driven world that we are living in today. As a result, most organizations are willing to pay the highest salary for professionals with appropriate Data Science skills.
Data Science online courses will help you become proficient in Data Science, R programming, Data Analysis, Big Data and more. Thus, you can easily accelerate your career in this evolving domain and take it to the next level.
What does a Data Scientist do?
A Data Scientist should be aware of the business pain points and ask the right questions.
- Collect Data
- Process the Raw Data
- Explore the Data
- Analyze the Data
- Communicate the Results
Data Scientists need to collect enough data to understand the problem at hand and to better solve it in terms of time, money, and resources.
Data is rarely used in its original form. It must be processed, and there are several ways to convert it into a usable format.
Once the data has been processed and converted into a form that can be used later, the data scientist must further examine the data to determine the characteristics of the data and find out more about obvious trends, correlations, and more.
Data scientists use a variety of tool libraries in their repositories, such as machine learning, statistics and probability, linear and logistic regression, time series analysis, and more to understand the data.
At last, the results must be communicated to the right stakeholders, laying the groundwork for all identified issues.